The UFC returns to Abu Dhabi on Saturday for UFC 267 where Jan Blachowicz will defend his light heavyweight championship against Glover Teixeira.
UFC 267 also marks the first non pay-per-view numbered event in the United States since UFC 138 back in 2011. But just because it is a free show, don’t think that it’s lacking in some fantastic fights.
MORE: Everything you need to know about UFC 267
Aside from the main event, UFC 267 will also see Petr Yan and Cory Sandhagen square off for the interim bantamweight championship and the right to face current champion Aljamain Sterling when he’s able to return to action.
Blachowicz returns to action for the first time since his unanimous decision victory over Israel Adesanya back in March. It will be the second defense of his title since claiming the vacant crown when he stopped Dominick Reyes in September 2020. With Jon Jones moving up to heavyweight permanently, Blachowicz will have the opportunity to carve out his legacy in the 205-pound division. But standing in his way will be Teixeira, who comes into another title matchup riding a five-fight winning streak.
The last time Teixeira was in this position, he had won 20 fights in a row before dropping a unanimous decision to Jon Jones in 2014. After suffering his first loss in nearly a decade, Teixeira struggled with a 5-4 record before righting the ship and positioning himself back into title contention.
Can the 41-year-old realize his dream to become UFC champion, or will Blachowicz put another contender away as he attempts to make a run at being one of the best light heavyweight champions in UFC history?
Sporting News will provide live updates and highlights from UFC 267. Follow along right here.
UFC 267 live updates, highlights from Blachowiz vs. Teixeira
(All times Eastern)
2:07 p.m.: It’s time for the UFC 267 main card after an extremely violent series of prelims. Can the main card build on that momentum?
UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira start time
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 30
- Start time: 10:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 a.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
- Main event: 4:15 p.m. ET / 1:15 p.m. PT (approximate)
UFC 267 will take place on Saturday with the prelims kicking the event off at 10:30 a.m. ET, before the pay-per-view main card begins at 2 p.m. ET. Blachowicz and Teixeira should enter the Octagon around 4:15 p.m. ET, depending on the length of the undercard bouts.
How to watch UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira
- TV channels/live stream: ESPN+
UFC 267 is available in the U.S. on the ESPN+ subscription streaming service for no additional cost. The entire card will also be available for UFC Fight Pass subscribers.
In Canada, the main card pay-per-view is available on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, and UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 267 fight card
- Jan Błachowicz (c) vs. Glover Teixeira for Blachowicz’s UFC Light Heavyweight championship
- Petr Yan vs. Cory Sandhagen for the interim UFC Bantamweight championship
- Islam Makhachev vs. Dan Hooker; Lightweights
- Alexander Volkov vs. Marcin Tyburak; Heavyweights
- Li Jingliang vs. Khamzat Chimaev; Welterweights
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Volkan Oezdemir; Light Heavyweights
- Amanda Ribas def. Virna Jandiroba via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Zubaira Tukhugov def. Ricardo Ramos via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Albert Duraev def. Roman Kopylov via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos def. Benoit St. Denis via unanimous decision (29-26, 29-26, 29-26)
- Michał Oleksiejczuk def. Shamil Gamzatov via 1st round TKO (punches) (3:31)
- Lerone Murphy def. Makwan Amirkhani via 2nd round KO (knee) (:14)
- Andre Petroski def. Hu Yaozong via 3rd round submission (arm-triangle) (4:46)
- Tagir Ulanbekov def. Allan Nascimento via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29)